Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stuck

Okay, so I don't expect to lose overnight - I really don't.  I have no high expectations that I'm going to miraculously lose this weight over night.  It just doesn't work like that.  But still?  A 2 pound gain?  Really?  So, to try and be more aware/responsible about portion sizes, I've weighed and measured everything and plugged it into weight watchers.............Well, it's no wonder! My salad all by itself was 12 points!  Breakfast was 8 points......Not horrible, but I could be better regarding portion sizes, etc.

No exercise yet.  I'm in physical therapy for my neck right now and am looking at an MRI in August.  Don't want to risk it.  I've got 2 bulged discs and bone spurs on C3-C4 C5-C6....although I'm fairly certain I had those when I lost the weight before since it stems back to my accident in 2002.  Will more than likely do something like Walk it Out on my Wii until I see my doctor next month.

In other ramblings, Amazon is having a Kindle book sale, and so far 7 of my wishlist books are on it.  I'm going to go broke.  I can just feel it.

I finished reading Fool for Love by Marie Force (loved it by the way)...and have now moved on to The Clearing by Heather Davis.

Lastly, the genealogy bug has bitten just a bit so I've been working between MyHeritage and Ancestry quite a bit this week....which is why it took me 3 days to read the Marie Force book.

So as you can see, I'm currently feeding all 3 of my addictions at once.  Go me! (ha ha).

Food Today:
B: 1 c. eggbeaters, 1/2 c. lf mexican blend cheese, 1 c. broccoli (8 pts!)
S: Didn't get eaten
L: Salad - romaine, 1/2 c. garbanzo beans, 2 slices ham, 1/2 c. mozzarella, 1 green onion, 1.5 oz ranch dressing (12 pts!!)
S: Red pepper, string cheese
D: ?? Undecided yet.  More than likely grilled chicken w/ broccoli & mustard sauce
S: NSA fudgesicle
E: None

2 comments:

Becky said...

I hate the unexpected weight gains! They are so demoralizing!

Holly said...

What Becky said. That's the worst. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.