Monday, January 30, 2012

Up a Pound

I was up +1.2 pounds today.  My theory? I've been doing okay on the food - but need to drink more water. I still need to work on eating all of my allotted points for the day - I have yet to eat all of my points in a given day, so that could be affecting my loss now as well. Also, last week was very stressful at work, so that could have something to do with it.  Ah well.  I look forward to evicting the poor sucker by weigh-in next week :-)

Food Plan for Today:
B: Yoplait Light Key Lime Pie & 1/4 c. grape-nuts (6 pts)
S: Apple w/ 2 babybel wedges (3 pts)
L: Gina's Lightened Up Asian Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken (10 pts)
S: Grapefruit (0 pts)
D: ??? Either Peanut Noodles again, or Cold-Weather Soup (again). (Soup - 6 pts; Noodles - 10 pts)
S: ???
E: None unless I do some therapy exercises - DDD flaring again

Oh- instead of regular rice noodles for the Asian dish, I used No-Oodles.  Essentially the same concept as the Shiritaki Tofu Noodles and I think the price is about the same.  I liked them and will be using them again!

Lastly, on the genealogy front, only 64 more days until the 1940 census is released!!!  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am :-)



2 comments:

Lori said...

There's a lot of the up a pound going on this week. I was up .5 pounds. I figured out it might be because I didn't eat a higher protein breakfast last week (didn't really eat b-fast at all), and so am going back to that this week to see if it helps. I also used a ton of my extra points last week. Will try to not do that this week.

Dev said...

Lori - I don't even touch my extra points...I'm having a hard enough time trying to get my daily points in (though I know that won't always be the case). I think the breakfast will help! Here's to a better weigh-in next week :-)