Tuesday, September 21, 2010

....at the end of the day

Well, I didn't drink as much water as I did yesterday (1.5 liters), but I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  Tomorrow's another day.

I did get my food prepped for tomorrow....so there will be no mad dash before I go to work tomorrow morning.

I didn't get in the exercise, BUT I did take Baby-J to the play-play-place (her wording, not mine), and then proceded to lose a lot of Memory games (not all on purpose).

Food Today:
B: Eggbeaters w/ ham, mushrooms, lf cheddar cheese
S: 2 Ham Roll-Ups, 3 Baby Cucumbers
L: Steamed Broccoli w/ Grilled Pork Chop
S: None (although I did have 1/4 c. cashews & 5 mini peppers packed)
D: Salad w/ Ranch Dressing & Grilled Pork Chop
S: NSA Fudgesicle
E: None
W: 1 Liter......maybe

2 comments:

IdaR said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I hope you will come by often and leave a comment or two.

Dev said...

Hi Ida! You're welcome :-) Congratulations on the new job and have a wonderful vacation!