Tuesday, April 12, 2011

....and so it goes

Day 2 and so far I'm feeling good.  I'm making responsible choices (aka, went to the movie last night and didn't get popcorn!) and am once again determined to do this.  It shouldn't be so hard - really.  It's a lifestyle choice.  But, when I fall off the wagon, I fall hard!  On the plus side, I've done this all before and I know I have it in me to succeed.

Played with my Kindle last night.  Read a bit on my Kindle last night....and this morning.  Am dying to go home and read my Kindle a bit more :-)  It was definitely love at first sight!  I downloaded Where She Went by Gayle Forman and The Spy Who Loved Her by Mel Schroeder -- haven't read them yet because I'm on the 2nd book of the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts.  I also want to start the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis - so I have some great reading ahead of me. (PS - My mom doesn't like the shop feature on my Kindle - she doesn't think it's a good idea.  I don't know why!)

Tonight  J starts her 2nd week of swim lessons.  She's so fun to watch because she veers between being scared and being a bit over ambitious.  She loves it though, that's the important thing.

Food today (so far)
B: Key Lime Light Yogurt, Banana
S: Missed it - I get too involved working on my projects. 
L: Salad w/ 1/2 c garbanzo beans, green onion, 1 oz goat cheese, homemade balsamic vinaigrette
S: String cheese & grapefruit
D: ??? Don't know yet - either a grilled chicken breast w/ broccoli or a chef salad.
S: ???
E: ??? Would love to try out my new Wii Yoga & Pilates workout.  I got the yoga mat & everything!!

No comments: