Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chugging Along

I never did get around to trying to remove the freezer door last night......will make it a priority this evening.  I was just so sore (excuses, excuses); but it sure felt good to relax and not worry about it.

I'm a little disgusted at Costco today - or I should say at Kirkland's packaging.  I bought a huge can of Peanuts when I shopped the other day, only to find out this morning that they were roasted! Guess I should have read the small print. Not the healthiest snack, but I packed them anyway just in case I get really hungry before I go home today.  I'm not much of a fan of roasted peanuts :-(

Food plan today (so far):
B: Good Value Light Key Lime Pie Yogurt w/ 1/4 c. grapenuts (4 pts)
S: Apple w/ 2 LF BabyBel cheese rounds (3 pts)
L: Healthy Choice Chicken Margherita w/ Balsamic (8 pts)
S: Banana w/ 3 T (31g) roasted peanuts (5 pts)
D:
S:

No comments: