Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Two

Let's see......my day started by oversleeping.  I'm normally at work by 7:30 and woke up at 8:15.  Called my boss and she said "Good for you! You must've needed the sleep." Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job??

So, since I was in a rush I didn't get to make the yummy salad I had planned for lunch.  Luckily, I did have the forethought while shopping yesterday to pick up some Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine meals...so that's what went into the lunch bag.  Along with lf key lime yogurt, a few fruits, a few veggies, and a cheese wedge.  Point calculations are below, but it is obvious that I need to put in some heartier snacks.  There's no way I'll meet my daily point allowance eating this way...........either that or I'll go into starvation mode and eat them all at night, which isn't good either.

The freezer is still wedged.....tonight's activity will be removing the freezer door from its' hinges and then reattaching it once I get the freezer into the office (I'm thinking positive thoughts!!)  If you're a praying kind of person, you could maybe whisper in the ear of the Big Guy Upstairs because I am obviously not good at this kind of stuff.

Speaking of the freezer, I am bruised.  Big time - I have a great big purple bump the size of a tennis ball on my left upper arm, I purple bruise the size of a golf ball on the right lower arm, and lots and lots of scratches on my hands and fingers.  Of course, I'm sore.  All over.

B: LF Great Value Key Lime Pie Yogurt (1 pt)
S: None (training new staff so couldn't fit it in)
L: Lean Cuisine Apple Cranberry Chicken (8 pts)
S: Banana & LF Babybel Cheese (1 pt)
D:
S:
E: Wrestling w/ freezer (pts tbd - ha ha)

No comments: